Careers – INDIA
We are currently looking out for :
Position: Salesforce Developer
Experience required : 1.6 – 3 years
Location : Bengaluru
N.P: Immediate to 20days
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
Job Skills & Qualifications Reqiured:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum work experience: Two years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Experience in Integration using REST API & SOAP API.
- Experience on product development (Managing product packages & move to app exchange).
Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives. System integration using Web services API’s REST or SOAP methods. Usage of APEX salesforce programming language & Visual force Sales-force designing language. Experience on product development (Managing product packages & move to app exchange).
CTC – Depends on the Candidates Talent
Looking a dynamic candidate for BDE/BDM Position (Must and should experience into IT sales).
Location – Bengaluru (HSR Layout)
Shift – Day Shift
Exp – 0.5-2 years
NP – Immediate to 20 days
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Proven track record of achieving aggressive targets.
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Sound knowledge on IT concepts and latest trends.
Interested candidates can drop a mail at Praveen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 8049034837 or Mobile: +91 8049034555